John McCain John McCain

Ups and Downs

It was definitely good. Work was obviously put into the backgrounds. Plus the graphics were great. Only thing that pushed me away was the lack of animation in the characters. I'm assuming you used Adobe After Effects for most of the effects in this. But that's just my guess. Not saying the animation was bad. Not at all. I actually enjoyed watching it a lot. ^^

End Day End Day

Looking foreward to the sequel

I can tell you put work into this. Very nice submition. Smooth animation and decent character designs. ^^ One thing I've noticed (and this is off topic) about some flash animations is the one Newgrounds introduction before an animation. I'm a flash animator too and I was just wondering how or where do you get that? You know. The thing that comes in saying "Newgrounds. Everything By Everyone".

Darksunda responds:

I got it off a friend, I have no idea where he got it from. You'll have to ask around on the forum. Thanks for the review, anyway.

A Halloween Spooktacular? A Halloween Spooktacular?

Shouldn't try something new for a contest.

Personally I wouldn't try something new when entering a contest. Though to be honest you actually did a great job using the pencil tool. The animation wasn't perfect but it was decent. Forgive me for not voting 5 and giving a 10 out of 10. But you know me. ^^ Well actually you don't know me so never mind. lol Anyway I think your animation has potential so keep on animating. ^^

Kyaztro responds:

yah, probably wasn't a smart move on my part

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

Hmmm...

Animation was pretty much non-existent. I can agree with quite a few of the things on here though. It's definitely easier to make a story from a video game than creating one originally from your own imagination. But after all that has been said in your flash, what do you plan to do about it? ^^;

Links Cucco encounter-P1 Links Cucco encounter-P1

Not bad at all. ^^

Pretty good idea for a flsh. ^^ I always love seeing Zelda fan flashes on newgrounds. And I think this deserved the front page. ^^ Congrats. ^^ Just keep practicing and animating. X3

Link Vs. Cloud Link Vs. Cloud

It was alright

You obviously put effort into it. The only thing that really bothered me was your judgment of the individual characters strengths. Like the fact that Link would die instantly if he ever crossed either Sephiroth or Cloud.

Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1

Potential It Has

It was pretty good. ^^ I enjoyed watching this animated version of the game. The only thing I think needs improvement is the animation and voices. Other than that it was great! XD

cobra0528 responds:

Animation-Based on a manga
Voices- meant to be somewhat funny

LoZ kung fu edition IV1/2 LoZ kung fu edition IV1/2

Almost! ><

Just put in a loading screen and it'll be awesome.^^ Oh and newgrounds has pre-made loading screens that you can download off of the website so it shouldn't be hard.

Gaara's Jar of Dirt Gaara's Jar of Dirt

To GunBooster :

You lose more! X3 Why? Because her animation was better than any of yours. ^^ Don't let him discourage you. He's just jealous that you got an award on your first animation. XD

.Pollution. .Pollution.

Very nice^^

You have a great talent there. You're graphics were perfect. Your style of drawing is brilliant to watch, and you have a great talent with tweening. I did in fact see some frame by frame work, but a lot of it was tweening. That's not a bad thing at all though. I hope to see more like this.^^