John McCain John McCain

Ups and Downs

It was definitely good. Work was obviously put into the backgrounds. Plus the graphics were great. Only thing that pushed me away was the lack of animation in the characters. I'm assuming you used Adobe After Effects for most of the effects in this. But that's just my guess. Not saying the animation was bad. Not at all. I actually enjoyed watching it a lot. ^^

End Day End Day

Looking foreward to the sequel

I can tell you put work into this. Very nice submition. Smooth animation and decent character designs. ^^ One thing I've noticed (and this is off topic) about some flash animations is the one Newgrounds introduction before an animation. I'm a flash animator too and I was just wondering how or where do you get that? You know. The thing that comes in saying "Newgrounds. Everything By Everyone".

Darksunda responds:

I got it off a friend, I have no idea where he got it from. You'll have to ask around on the forum. Thanks for the review, anyway.

A Halloween Spooktacular? A Halloween Spooktacular?

Shouldn't try something new for a contest.

Personally I wouldn't try something new when entering a contest. Though to be honest you actually did a great job using the pencil tool. The animation wasn't perfect but it was decent. Forgive me for not voting 5 and giving a 10 out of 10. But you know me. ^^ Well actually you don't know me so never mind. lol Anyway I think your animation has potential so keep on animating. ^^

Kyaztro responds:

yah, probably wasn't a smart move on my part

Monster Basement 2 Monster Basement 2

First one was scarier but...

That doesn't mean it wasn't good. It was definitely great. The artwork was superb and the puzzles were very well thought out. Definitely worth playing. Made me actually play the first one too. ^^ However there were some downfalls. But these are only my opinions. Just opinions. Other than the ending music I feel that the music throughout the game didn't give the flash justice. It could have been better. Plus the bursts of dramatic music that came whenever I found something actually annoyed me more than frightened. Well to be honest then didn't frighten me. And as I stated above, it wasn't as scary as the first. But maybe you weren't trying to make it scarier than the last. I don't fully understand the situation so I won't prejudge. Just saying that this contest is to either make something "REALLY SCARY", or just funny as well. I feel the best inspiration for something truly horrifying is Silent Hill. Maybe you could do something like that next time. But these are only my opinions and I just thought I could help you out. Keep on animating. ^^

Josh Bend Game Josh Bend Game

...let's see...

Um... Well it was kind of entertaining. I wasn't entirely bored. graphics could use some work. So could the animation. Ramstein isn't my favorite music, but that just goes into my opinion. The violence got a low score because it wasn't well animated. I didn't find it funny either. But then again, i didn't go through the entire game. If you fix up on the things I just gave you tips on, I'm sure you can makes something better. You have a very high level. But that doesn't make up for poor animation.

Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

?

You got talent dude. But why did you do something so disgusting and horrible? And why do you trace pictures? I recognize a lot of them. I know that you know how to draw. But if you can, than why don't you do it? I'd like to see something unperverted and animated.

The Temple Of Time The Temple Of Time

Beautiful^^

This is simply beatutful. I can't even begin te comprehend on how you did this.XD Then again, i have no idea how or what program or just plain WHAT is used to make these. But I'm sure it's not easy.